More than 50 co-ordinated arson and incendiary attacks “aimed at creating unrest” have been carried out across Thailand’s insurgency-hit south, the Thai navy has said.
Two folks were injured, with a native authorities workplace constructing, a comfort retailer, and a stolen automobile among the targets set on fireplace.
The incidents took place across the nation’s southern border provinces between 20:00 native time (13:00 GMT) and midnight on Saturday, the navy’s Internal Security Operations Command said in a assertion.
Most were reported in Narathiwat province, with others occurring in neighbouring Yala and Pattani.
According to the Bangkok Post, two ladies were injured when a bomb exploded in Muang district in Narathiwat province.
Telecommunication towers were set on fireplace in several places, and safety officers warned residents not to contact suspicious objects.
Authorities imposed an in a single day curfew in the Narathiwat province that was lifted on Sunday morning. No further attacks had been reported on Sunday.
Source hyperlink