HomeUSSan Bernardino TikTok teenagers arrested after alleged jacuzzi attack on dad

San Bernardino TikTok teenagers arrested after alleged jacuzzi attack on dad

Published on



If this is what passes for TikTok content material, it is straightforward to see why some folks hate the app.

Two 13-year-old boys were arrested Friday after allegedly turning a California dad’s enjoyable jacuzzi soak into a violent stunt, with one kicking him in the back of the head and the other stealing his iPhone.

The boys were turned in by their dad and mom. Courtesy Eilena Medina

According to Medina, they took his telephone so he would not be ready to call the police. Courtesy Eilena Medina

The boys were turned in by their dad and mom.

One of the suspects’ fathers first reached out to the sufferer, Greg Medina, on Facebook and instructed him his son was concerned in the Aug. 14 attack in San Bernardino.

He then took the boy to jail and turned him in.

Medina later met both teenagers, their fathers and other members of the family at the jail.

The boys apologized, and Medina shook fingers with them.

The attack was captured on surveillance video. Courtesy Eilena Medina

“They were very respectful, the fathers were very respectful as well,” Medina instructed The California Post.

Medina said he later discovered the teenagers had been attempting to movie something for TikTok when they attacked him.

According to Medina, they took his telephone so he would not be ready to call the police.

Download The California Post App, observe us on social, and subscribe to our newsletters

California Post News: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, X, YouTube, WhatsApp, LinkedIn
California Post Sports Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, X
California Post Opinion
California Post Newsletters: Sign up here!
California Post App: Download here!
Home supply: Sign up here!
Page Six Hollywood: Sign up here!

“I was glad to get an answer, but disappointed TikTok was the reason.”The attack was captured on surveillance video.

Medina was sitting in the jacuzzi when one of the teenagers approached from behind and delivered a onerous kick to the back of his head.

He is also a full-time father to his 12-year-old daughter, Emmy. Obtained by the CA Post

The second boy then reached down and grabbed Medina’s telephone from the concrete.

The teenagers never said anything to him, Medina said. They laughed.

“They thought it was funny to do this to me.”

The boys also laughed as they ran away.

Medina never got his telephone back.

The teenagers ditched his new iPhone somewhere after taking it, he said.

The telephone value more than $1,000, and Medina had just completed paying it off.

The second boy then reached down and grabbed Medina’s telephone from the concrete. Courtesy Eilena Medina

His AirPods were also lost, while his glasses were damaged during the attack.The kick despatched Medina to the emergency room with a concussion. He was later identified with “post-concussion syndrome” and continues to endure from complications and dizziness.

The 48-year-old has also had to miss work and lose cash while recovering.

The kick despatched Medina to the emergency room with a concussion. Courtesy Eilena Medina

Medina works full time as a chef for Lutheran Social Services, getting ready meals for roughly 70 to 75 homeless males in San Bernardino. His workday begins at 5 a.m. and sometimes ends around 1 or 2 p.m.

He is also a full-time father to his 12-year-old daughter, Emmy.

After a lengthy day of work, the jacuzzi was supposed to be his probability to unwind.

Instead, Medina was left injured, robbed and dealing with a restoration that has stored him away from work. He had to miss work Friday and said he would miss Saturday as effectively.

The Post reached out to The San Bernardino Police Department. Courtesy Eilena Medina

“You’re doing this and you’re not realizing that there’s a real person behind this.”

The teen accused of delivering the kick was booked into Juvenile Hall on theft and battery expenses.

The other teen was booked on theft expenses.

Neither suspect has been recognized because they are minors.

For Medina, their arrests introduced peace of thoughts.

“I don’t have to worry about them being out on the streets now, there is a sense of relief from that.”




Artcle credit score and Source hyperlink

Latest articles

Nevada declares state of emergency as Hawk Fire grows to over 10,500 acres

A fast-moving brush hearth on a hillside in Northern ​Nevada, just outside Reno,...

Cody Bellinger set to return to Yankees’ lineup

On a darkish Saturday afternoon for the Yankees, who revealed Giancarlo Stanton had...

Laptop catches hearth on US flight, with passenger handled at airport

One individual has obtained medical therapy after a passenger's laptop computer caught hearth...

Bills QB Josh Allen ‘very unhappy and indignant’ over how information of Ed Oliver’s 2-year-old son’s demise leaked

Many were upset about precisely how the information of Ed Oliver’s 2-year-old son’s...

More like this

Nevada declares state of emergency as Hawk Fire grows to over 10,500 acres

A fast-moving brush hearth on a hillside in Northern ​Nevada, just outside Reno,...

Ohio physician Tamela Dutcher killed in alleged scheme hatched by teen daughter after argument

An Ohio physician who printed a research on “the violent and homicidal adolescent”...

AOC announces completion of egg retrieval journey, vows to share more public updates on course of

“Squad” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez accomplished her egg-freezing journey and vowed to proceed sharing...